cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CRS editor, save the aef file to default script repository

cjrchoi11
Level 1
Level 1

when I save the .aef file into specific directory able to search the file but cannot in the case save into default script repository.

where I can find the .aef file in the case save into repository or let me know if it works different way.

Thanks in advance,

4 Replies 4

carenas123
Level 5
Level 5

The default location where the aef script files are saved is c:\program files\wfavvid\icd.aef.

my question is in the case save the script file into repository instead of local directory. I'm able to see the file name from the LDAP workflow but nowhere as filename in the disk.

I don't believe you'll be able to find the filename when it is stored directly to the repository. The reason is, its actually saved to one of the CRS Datastores (config I believe). Therefore, no visible files in the regular file system.

Hope this helps,

Jim

That is correct saving to the repository saves it on the actual CRS machine not your local machine. If you want a local copy you will have to save it twice. The default, as stated above, for local files is ...prog fil\wfavvid\...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: