cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CiscoSecure Services Client and Domain Logon

mmelbourne
Level 5
Level 5

I'm attempting to get CSSC to perform an authentication against our ACS database using Single Sign On. However, I need the username to be passed to ACS as DOMAIN\USERNAME whereas CSSC appears to pass just the USERNAME portion. ACU/ADU have the ability to include the domain name in the logon, but I can't see a similar option in ACS. (The DOMAIN portion needs to be included as some users already exist in the ACS database as token-based users with the same USERNAME).

The documentation suggests it is possible to alter how the SSO details are passed to the authentication server, but I cannot find what the documentation refers to as the "SSO text entry box".

3 Replies 3

sbilgi
Level 5
Level 5

You need to enable this both on the ADU for the client side and also on the ACS server.

csannedhi
Level 1
Level 1

Sounds like you want to submit the user credentials as domain\username. This makes me assume that you are using some sort of "external" user database. If it is a Windows database check the "Domain List" option.

csannedhi
Level 1
Level 1

Also check the ACS for failed logins. The explanation will tell you what to do.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: