IPCX4 Agent stuck in Reserved state and incorrect realtime statistics.

Unanswered Question
Feb 20th, 2007

Hello colleagues!

My configuration is the following - CCM 4.2.3, IPCX 4.0.4 Premium. I have one CSQ (let it be Information) which handle all the calls entering to my system. First script routes calls by one skill to this Information CSQ. After answering next call agent transfers it blindly to number that triggers another very simple script. This script contains second CSQ (let it be Autocredit) wich routes call by skill. Agent from Information CSQ can transfer call to two different numbers triggering two similar scripts but with differen CSQs - Autocredit and Ipoteka. Further I have different set of agents servicing these two queues, each with one skill for Autocredit and and one skill for Ipoteka CSQ. Therefore each of these agents servicing both queues. And here my problems begin.

First - Have anybody ever seen the realtime statistics I attached? I am talking about 10 calls in Ipoteka CSQ. I promise - there is no calls in queue. And this number can be much more. And after midnight it won't be cleared. Ufortunatelly I now only one way to clear this statistics - restart engine.

Second - Agents often stuck in RESERVED state. RESERVED state can apper for agent during the active conversation and can continue even after call is dropped and can lasts for several minutes and even up to 30 minutes.

Thanks.

Yuri.

Attachment: 
I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
privateer Thu, 02/22/2007 - 02:54

It seems to be resolved. I've introduced 5 seconds delay after Accept step and before Select Resource step in the scripts for secondary queues. Two days last and both problems didn't appear.

Actions

This Discussion