Views
Helpful
Replies

Newbie here

darijohorvat
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

As I see, it is possible integrate IPCC express and ICM (by way of ICM PG).

Is this solution for CTI OS in my IPCC express installation, so further development of custom application which will interact with agent desktop, is possible?

Thx

4 Replies 4

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

With this solution, the parent ICM has visibility of agents and skills in IPCC Express, but you can not use CTI OS in the IPCC Express agent desktops.

You will have to wait for the IPCC Express desktop API until release 5, I think.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

thx for answer...

And another simple question:

what IPCC Enterprise can do, that IPCC Express cannot?

is there some document where to look for differences and to compare this two solutions!

I know that price is one difference, and big one too :)

Hi,

IPCC Enterprise has a bigger scalability and provides a complete API set for CTI developments (.NET, JAVA, C++,...).

IPCC Enterprise can manage more than one CallManager cluster (IPCC Express is attached to only one cluster) and can manage Cisco IP/IVR a CVP.

IPCC Enterprise can manage agents on CallManager, Avaya, Nortel, Aspect and many other PBXs and can provide CTI connectivity. Also, IPCC Enterprise can merge to an SS/ or Intelligent Network.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

(Please, don't forget to rate the helpful posts)

Hi,

IPCC Enterprise has a bigger scalability and provides a complete API set for CTI developments (.NET, JAVA, C++,...).

IPCC Enterprise can manage more than one CallManager cluster (IPCC Express is attached to only one cluster) and can manage Cisco IP/IVR a CVP.

IPCC Enterprise can manage agents on CallManager, Avaya, Nortel, Aspect and many other PBXs and can provide CTI connectivity. Also, IPCC Enterprise can merge to an SS/ or Intelligent Network.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

(Please, don't forget to rate the helpful posts)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: