cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Deleting file & folder on ccm 5

f.chiesa
Level 1
Level 1

We have created a folder on the tftp directory on ccm 5.1 and we are not able to delete it anymore. There is a command on the cli access but it seems to delete only file and not folder.

Does anyone know how to do it?

Thanks

fabio

PS we report here the folder to delete:

admin:file list tftp desktops\320x212x12*

<dir> desktops\320x212x12

dir count = 1, file count = 0

admin:file delete tftp desktops\320x212x12*

files: found = 0, deleted = 0

6 Replies 6

mchandak
Level 7
Level 7

when using the delete command, try it without the "*"

I created a directory using the incorrect backslash instead of a forward slash. I opened a TAC case and was notified by the engineer that he ran into the same problem and would be going to development with the request to fix this. So for now, it looks like were going to have to deal with it.

Thanks for reply. I have tried the suggestion but the result are not positive. It doesn't accept the command as you can see here:

admin:file delete tftp desktops\320x212x12

files: found = 0, deleted = 0

About the second post....I hope they will fix it!

Thanks

Fabio

Hello guys,

if you find any solution or workaround about deleting folders in tftp, i would appreciate it to share it here, with us , because i have the same problem !

Thanks a lot !

Nick

Have you tried it:

admin:file delete tftp desktops\\320x212x12

Difference: two backslahes.

sgelli
Level 4
Level 4

This problem is fixed in the latest ES (Engineering Special) 5.1.1.3107-1. It should be available soon. Once available, you can request the TAC engineer to publish the ES for you. There doesn't seem to be any workaround for this problem except for getting root access.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: