Views
Helpful
Replies

pickup answer automatically

twissam
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i have CCM 4.13 sr4d, i have recently upgrade the OS to 4.4a and i am facing the following problem.

When an IP phone press on the pickup softkey (while on hook), in order to pickup a phone the phone goes automatically off hook. normal behavior, should be the phone who pressed the pickup softkey to have his phone ringing.

Good day

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Wissam,

Have a look at the setting of the following Parameter in CCM;

New Clusterwide Service Parameters The following service parameters enable configuration of the enhanced call pickup features; they display under the Clusterwide Parameters (Feature - Call Pickup) section in the Cisco CallManager Administration Service Parameters Configuration window:

Auto Call Pickup Enabled Configure this service parameter to enable or disable the auto pickup feature by choosing one of the following options:

True Set this service parameter to True to enable the automatic, or one-touch, pickup functionality.

False Set this service parameter to False to use the existing call pickup and group call pickup functionality.

The default value specifies False to retain backward compatibility with earlier versions of Cisco CallManager.

From this good doc;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/prod_release_note09186a008046e1a7.html#wp2050496

Hope this helps!

Rob

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Wissam,

Have a look at the setting of the following Parameter in CCM;

New Clusterwide Service Parameters The following service parameters enable configuration of the enhanced call pickup features; they display under the Clusterwide Parameters (Feature - Call Pickup) section in the Cisco CallManager Administration Service Parameters Configuration window:

Auto Call Pickup Enabled Configure this service parameter to enable or disable the auto pickup feature by choosing one of the following options:

True Set this service parameter to True to enable the automatic, or one-touch, pickup functionality.

False Set this service parameter to False to use the existing call pickup and group call pickup functionality.

The default value specifies False to retain backward compatibility with earlier versions of Cisco CallManager.

From this good doc;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/prod_release_note09186a008046e1a7.html#wp2050496

Hope this helps!

Rob

Thanks,

I will try it tomorrow at the customer site, in our time.

it should be that, though i never touched it or insall any CCM patches, I only upgraded the OS.

Any way i will keep you posted.

Thanks again.

Good day

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: