cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Java version 1.4.1_02

getwithrob
Level 3
Level 3

Can someone point me to a link where I can download java 1.4.1_02?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you're looking at this for the plug-in version, you should consider applying the patches on Cisco.com to increase the supported plug-in version to 1.4.2_12. Of course, the supported plug-in version can always be found on the CiscoWorks server under NMSROOT/htdocs/plugin.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you're looking at this for the plug-in version, you should consider applying the patches on Cisco.com to increase the supported plug-in version to 1.4.2_12. Of course, the supported plug-in version can always be found on the CiscoWorks server under NMSROOT/htdocs/plugin.

Can you be more specific as to where on Cisco.com to download from and what to download and install?

Depends on the version of Common Services, but most JPI updates can be found at http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/cw2000-cd-one (search for JPI) . The additional daylight savings time patches at http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/cd-one-3des will increase the supported version to 1.4.2_12.

We will be installing the DST patches for each of the 3 RME 3.5 servers and each of the 6 Campus Mgr servers which are all running on Solaris 2.8 this next weekend. The RME servers are @ IDU 13 and the Campus servers are all @ IDU 11.

After installing these DST patches, will the supported Java version then increase to 1.4.2_12?

Farmerc01
Level 1
Level 1

I cant get past the"java.lang.NullPointerException" error when trying to access a 6509 switch.

Its really driving me insane...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: