QRT menus

Unanswered Question
Feb 21st, 2007

Hi,

Has anyone customised QRT? We want to add/delete categories and change the reason codes that are displayed on the screen.

Any help is much appreciated!

Erik

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
TOD BRUGGEMAN Wed, 02/21/2007 - 15:29

I'm also trying to customise the QRT menu.

I've found a QRTDictionary.xml file on the CCM server(4.2) at:

c\Program files\Cisco\Application\QRT\English_United_States\

I've modified this file on the CCM server that my phones are registered with and reset the phone, but I don't see the phone accepting the modified menu.

..tod...

ecstillman Thu, 02/22/2007 - 08:14

Tod, thanks for the reply.

Have you tried restarting Tomcat, Cisco Extended Functions, IIS Admin and WWW services?

Erik

ecstillman Thu, 02/22/2007 - 12:39

Simply restarting Cisco Extended Functions will do the trick; however, when I remove a Reason Code and/or Category, the result is displayed as (null) on my screen. Our workaround was to leave a space character, which effectively made it blank.

Erik

TOD BRUGGEMAN Thu, 02/22/2007 - 13:32

thks.... any luck adding net new reason codes?? I'm able to modify existing ones. I just can't get the phone to see the new ones that I've added to that QRTdictionary.xml file.

ecstillman Fri, 02/23/2007 - 08:20

hey tod ...did you notice a number after each comment? for instance, TextInterviewOnHookCat2Text5 < --- the new reason code should have a unique number.

To which Category are you adding the code?

-erik

TOD BRUGGEMAN Mon, 02/26/2007 - 08:26

I'm trying to add 2 additional options:

TextInterviewConnectedCat1Text10

TextInterviewConnectedCat1Text11

I make the changes and restart the EF service, but still do not see these additions. I can modify the text on TextInterviewConnectedCat1Text9 and see the changes displayed on the phone....just can't add net new options. ..thks...

ecstillman Mon, 02/26/2007 - 10:57

There must be another form that calls this xml page. Perhpas you should try posting this under IP Services? I think a developer would have the answer.

Please post back here if you have any luck.

Thanks!

Actions

This Discussion