Unity Connection - Error when browsing to a user's greetings settings

Unanswered Question
Feb 22nd, 2007

Hi,

When Browsing to a user's greetings settings I am always presented with an error message:

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: Unparseable date: "Dec 31 1990 1:00AM"

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processException(RequestProcessor.java:516)

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:423)

[..]

root cause

java.text.ParseException: Unparseable date: "Dec 31 1990 1:00AM"

java.text.DateFormat.parse(Unknown Source)

com.cisco.unity.admin.actions.helper.ExpirationTimeHelper.populateExpirationTimeData(ExpirationTimeHelper.java:72)

com.cisco.unity.admin.actions.helper.GreetingHelper.populateGreetingsForm(GreetingHelper.java:99)

[..]

Note that I'm running Unity Connection 1.1(1)SR1.

I was advised to change the Locales back to the default of EN-US by a community member and changed three things on the Unity Server:

1. System Settings -> VMS Configuration -> System Default -> English(United States)

2. Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Regional and Language Options -> Regional Options -> "English(United States)" & "United States"

3. Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Regional and Language Options -> Language -> Details -> Default Input Language -> "English(United States) - EN"

Unluckily, after a reboot of the Unity Connection server I still had the same effect. I think this did not happen from the beginning. Any ideas?

Any help is appreciated

/David

PS: This is basically a repost of a conversation that was started in the "ip telephony" topic:

http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=IP%20Telephony&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Dpass_through%26location%3Doutline%40%5E1%40%40.1ddcc387/5#selected_message

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion