i would like to create the following script with Cisco IPCC:
- caller dials service-number
- agent speaks with Caller
- agent redirects Caller to a second "identify-script" and is paused as long as the Caller comes back.
- Caller inputs contract and pin via DTMF
- Inputs are checked on a external database.
- Caller is redirected to the waiting agent
- agent can see if caller identification was successfull.
Is this possible with the ipcc?
Does anybody know literature to this subject?
How can i connect to the database?
How can i ensure that the user comes back to the same agent?
How can the agent see if the authentication was successfull?
with kind regards