Views
Helpful
Replies

Global Directoy Users in CCM

Ayad
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

Please can someone help me to find the table in CCM where users's informations are stored. i need 1st name, last name, user ID and all others informations.

Thanks in advance,

4 Replies 4

mchandak
Level 7
Level 7

This info is not stored in SQL, but in DC Directory or AD depending on the integration. You can do a blind search on the CCM Admin webpage and it should list all the most (depending on the number of users in the system). To do this, on the CCMADmin page go to User ---> Global Directory and do a search from there.

Hi mchandak

Thanks for your prompt reply. But, i need the table name in the SQL database CCM0301 or in CDR.

Best regards,

Nabil

As I'd mentioned this info is not stored in SQL and therefore you would get the info in SQL. CCMXXXX is the main CallManager Database and CDR is the Call Detail Record, a DB used to store call history.

Nabil, unfortunately as Mahesh says you won't find a table in SQL with that information.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: