Views
Helpful
Replies

3200, WiSM and LWAPP integration

Males
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

I have a 3200 MAR sitting on my desk right now and quite a headache: I would like to make an LWAPP antenna use the MAR router and another WiMC configured as a universal workgroup bridge and yet I have to make everything work together. I can make my worgroup bridge associate with an antenna as a client without any problems but the remainder of the thing doesn't communicate to that client and the client itself doesn't even get an IP although it is associated with an AP.

Can any of you provide me with a bit of an explanation as to how I could integrate the 3200 into my current architecture? Any examples apart from the Silicon police dept. is more than welcome.

Thanks!

2 Replies 2

a-vazquez
Level 6
Level 6

Wireless router can be connected to controller which is turn connected to Light Weight Access Point.For FAQs on MAR refer URL http://cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps272/products_qanda_item09186a00801e203c.shtml

Antonio,

Guess why I was trying?

I had read the doc before my post, thank you, that is one thing for which I didn't need any explanation or how-to.

I am sorry i don't mean to be rude but I thought most people try the forums once they've exhausted all other ressources including the documentation, which is what I did in this case.

Thanks anyways, you're the only one who replied...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card