I have some users using Windows XP SP2 who cannot login to ASA5510 SSL VPN and always received the error attached.
Has anyone experience the same problem and found out the root cause and solution? Please share your findings, thanks.
We perform the following but doesn't help;
- Scan the system for Virus
- Scan the system for Trojan and Spybot
- Optimize the sytem
- Install all latest security patch and driver update.
- No other VPN installed in the PC
- Routing and Remote access disabled
- Firewall disabled
- Reinstall the whole system.
SSL Client: sslclient-win-220.127.116.11.pkg
Currently, I'm waiting for the user to provide me the following;
- Exported output of msinfo32.exe
- Accompanying error messages from Event Viewer
- Knwoledgebase from Microsoft after sending the browser error to Microsoft.