Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN Issue

bradlesliect
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I think we spoke about this before??another ADSL issue. I have guys sitting at one site behind an ADSL router. They can connect to server on the client?s network. The router makes the VPN connection into our network but they cannot connect to servers on other client sites.

Is this an access-list issue? Am I right in saying that once they on our network via VPN they should be able to connect to those servers as if they were on the LAN?right? The one server they need to connect to is 172.20.32.193

I?m working from home today and connected to office network via VPN. When I trace to the above IP address it connected to my VPN router and then to the router that has my connection to IS on it?..so basically its wants to send it out via the internet. Could this then be another issue and not the ADSL router?

The users onsite say they have to make a 2nd VPN connection from their workstations to get to this IP but then they are not able to get to the client server where they are based. Hope this doesn?t confuse you.

Attached the config.

Thanks for help. Appreciated.

1 Reply 1

bradlesliect
Level 1
Level 1

attached the config ....

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: