Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM Reports Format

nabhishek
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have never worked on an ICM but hoping to have hands on asap. Till then i am trying to gain as much theritical knowledge as possible.

I have searched a lot of docs but unable to find the file type ( format) of the reports captured by ICM.

Thanks in advance !

4 Replies 4

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

ICM uses Webview to generate reports from the data stored in a SQL Server Database in a Distributor (historical data and realtime data).

Webview reports are made using Sybase Infomaker. This tool generates files '.pdb' files on the Webview component (normally in a Distributor node).

You can add new reports on Webview using Powerbuilder.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Hi Juan

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Can i get my hands on some simulator software where i can look at the functionalities of ICM?

Also if possible some simulator for CCM?

There is no simulator. If you would have got the ICM software you can install all the components in one machine, but only for a lab system.

Juan Luis

oh ok.

I am looking at it from a lab perspective only. I cannot afford to buy it from Cisco. Any web site that would give me an older version of the software for a cheaper price?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: