cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DND - "That key is not active here"

shirwaziri1_2
Level 1
Level 1

I created a new softkey template copying and updating the built in IPMA template. The new template has DND enabled when phone is "On Hook".

I have already activated the IPMA assistant manager in the Serviceabiltiy Service Activation.

The button shows up but when I select it, It says "That key is not active here"

5 Replies 5

s-bruening
Level 1
Level 1

the buttion will be active if you use a voicemessaging system.

We use Unity for voice mail

ANGUEL STEFANOV
Level 1
Level 1

reboot the callmanager and it will work

Hi

DND should be used with IPMA configured and added as a service per the phone needs DND feature, DND is a part of IPMA in Cisco CallManager 4.x and 5.x. (In Cisco CallManager 6.x, the DND feature can be used without IPMA.)

to use DND u should first follow the IPMA configuration procedure so that the phone that will have DND activated should have IPMA (either proxy or shared mode) configured on it.

as i got from ur question that u just only wants DND feature not full IPMA, so there are some workarounds u can use to have DND without IPMA, please see my post on:

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=IP%20Phone%20Services%20for%20End%20Users&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Dpass_through%26location%3Doutline%40%5E1%40%40.1ddf47ad/0#selected_message

hth

/majdi

The same is happening to me,

But with the answer button, when a phone A calls the manager the assistan can not answer the call...

I think im forgating something nut i dont know what, can you help me?

Thaks....