cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Delete Unity subscribers imported from Exchange

vivian.le
Level 1
Level 1

When Unity UM 4.2(1) was installed, permissions were set so that Unity was only allowed to import subscribers from exchange. It was also restricted from administering AD.

Now, when I attempt to delete a Unity subscriber from the SA, I get "Delete Failed "E_Notifier_User_Not_Monitored)" and the subscriber stays put. But if Bulk Edit is used to attempt to delete that subscriber from Unity, this is in the log:

**** User has opted to only remove properties from objects in AD for deleted subscribers ****

** Deleting Subscriber **

Alias=PEDROGU

ObjectID={005EEE63-8993-42A6-9010-C112109D341F}

Syncronization process failed to complete in a timely fashion. Check the SQLSyncSvr logs in the \Commserver\Logs directory

(error)SQL Sync to directory failed when deleting subscriber with alias= XXXXXX.

but even though it seems to have failed, the user no longer appears as a subscriber under system administration.

I only need to delete a Unity UM subscriber from Unity and not from AD. Why am I not able to do this with the Unity SA page?

2 Replies 2

Although I'm not able to view the 2nd bug ID, at least the first bug somewhat explains the problem I'm seeing. The biggest difference being that the user was manually imported in the SA, not with a template. But this helps explain alot. Thanks!