cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN3005: can see GUI on private, not public

chris.baird
Level 1
Level 1

I have a new VPN 3005 running 4.0.4.a-k9. I have configured the public and private interfaces with IP addresses. However, I can only access the GUI with through the private interface. When attempting to access the public interface the web page does not load the GUI but says "Done" at the bottom. I have tried Firefox and IE but no luck either way with the public interface.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Kamal Malhotra
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Chris,

First of all we need to make sure that HTTPS access is allowed on the Public interface. For confirmation, please goto Configuration > Interfaces > Public > WebVPN and see if the 'Allow Management HTTPS sessions' is checked. You will also need to goto Administration > Certificate Management and make sure that the Public interface shows the correct IP and expiration under SSL certificates.

HTH.

Please rate if it is helpful.

Regards,

Kamal

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Kamal Malhotra
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Chris,

First of all we need to make sure that HTTPS access is allowed on the Public interface. For confirmation, please goto Configuration > Interfaces > Public > WebVPN and see if the 'Allow Management HTTPS sessions' is checked. You will also need to goto Administration > Certificate Management and make sure that the Public interface shows the correct IP and expiration under SSL certificates.

HTH.

Please rate if it is helpful.

Regards,

Kamal

Kamal,

Thank you for your help. I did not need to mess with the certificates though.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: