Simulated tests

Unanswered Question
Feb 23rd, 2007

Does anyone have any experience with test king? if so, would you rate that a viable test preparation tool?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 4 (2 ratings)

Hi,

Testking provides the actual exam pool of almost all exams.

It's good to check if you studied well enough and will pass the exam.

Others use it for cramming just studying the questions ...

SO my conclusion ... its a good prep tool after you studied and understand the technology.

If you find this post usefull

please don't forget to rate this

#########################################

Iwan Hoogendoorn

#########################################

jonesey1970 Sat, 02/24/2007 - 04:39

I looked at Testking when I took my CCNA the first time and came to the conclusion that it is a waste of time. Even if they give you the questions it does not give you experience at the simulations you have to go through. Get hold of a good simulator for switches and routers if you cannot afford them and practice everything you have read in the books. Most of all make sure you understand what each command does and why.

Danilo Dy Sat, 02/24/2007 - 08:34

Whenever one wants something for itself badly, someone will try to profit from it by providing "something" that will help one to achieve its goal for a high price (with good marketing strategy). In the end, one will realize that this "something" is no use at all. In a way, it's just giving one confidence that its prepared to take the goal it want for itself - and sometimes, too much confidence makes one fails to achieve its goal.

Actions

This Discussion