MoH Multicast from router garbled

Unanswered Question
Feb 24th, 2007

Hi all, I have a weird issue. I have seen ti before but can't remember what I did to get fix it. I have MoH multicast from the router flash. When a person is on hold, the MoH plays but it is garbled and screeching. You can hear the music file in the background but it is mostly a garbled mess. Any thoughts on a work around

I have already removed and re-added the moh configuration to no avail. I replaced the MoH file, no luck. I even in a last ditch effort reloaded the router. No luck there. It is killing me because I have seen it once before and I could swear what I did to fix it is what I did tonight. Any thoughts?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
ebreniz Fri, 03/02/2007 - 07:25

Try moving the file to another router, and playback. This can happen because the router on which playback is garbled has higher CPU utilization for MOH process.

uberwolfe Fri, 03/02/2007 - 07:30

Yeah that wasn't it. I should have replied that I fixed it. The file played correctly on the router it was pulled off of but it didn't when it was put on the other. I finally just said to heck with it, took that file, brought it in to Sound Recorder on Windows and did a Save As... to repair the file. It was odd that it worked on one router and not another. Thanks for your help but I got it.

Actions

This Discussion