Timeout for dials

Answered Question
Feb 26th, 2007

Where can I change in CCM 4.1 the timeout for digits, iknow that defalut timeout is 15 seconds and i need to change at 5 seconds.

Thanks

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by rob.huffman about 9 years 7 months ago

Hi Oscar,

Here is the method to change the "interdigit timeout";

Complete these steps to modify the settings:

Select Service > Service Parameters to go to Cisco CallManager System Parameters from the Cisco CallManager 4.1(x) Administration page.

Select the name of your server and service from the Server and Service fields.

Select TimerT302_msec.

In the Value field, type the timeout you want to configure (specify the time in milliseconds). For example, if you want to configure 5 seconds as the interdigit timeout, type 5000.

Caution: Be careful. Do not set the interdigit timeout value too low, otherwise the user does not have enough time to enter the digits while calling.

Click Update.

Restart Cisco CallManager to implement the changes.

From this excellent doc;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00800dab26.shtml#solution3

Hope this helps!

Rob

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
rob.huffman Mon, 02/26/2007 - 06:05

Hi Oscar,

Here is the method to change the "interdigit timeout";

Complete these steps to modify the settings:

Select Service > Service Parameters to go to Cisco CallManager System Parameters from the Cisco CallManager 4.1(x) Administration page.

Select the name of your server and service from the Server and Service fields.

Select TimerT302_msec.

In the Value field, type the timeout you want to configure (specify the time in milliseconds). For example, if you want to configure 5 seconds as the interdigit timeout, type 5000.

Caution: Be careful. Do not set the interdigit timeout value too low, otherwise the user does not have enough time to enter the digits while calling.

Click Update.

Restart Cisco CallManager to implement the changes.

From this excellent doc;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00800dab26.shtml#solution3

Hope this helps!

Rob

Actions

This Discussion