Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Possibility to schow all Rogue APs in the WCS Map

Hi All, one Customer uses WCS 4.0.81.0 /w Location for Management. It seems to be not possible to show ALL detected Rogue APs on a Map, only one selected AP from the List. Is there a possibility to show all Rogue APs at on Map? Regards, Michael

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

If you want to see all rogue AP at the same time, then you need the Cisco Location Appliance. WCS with license for location but without location appliance only allows you to locate one rogue AP at the time.

Rgds,

Gaetan

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

akemp
Level 5
Level 5

Why yes it is. I watched Deewan (the product manager for Wireless) bring up the rogue display for the wirless building in San Jose and it had over 1,400 show at one time. All those developers had 4 and 5 AP's in thier cubes.

Hi akemp, the last time i saw it was on a WCS 3.2 Release, never in a 4.0. Did you? Regards, Michael

Hello,

If you want to see all rogue AP at the same time, then you need the Cisco Location Appliance. WCS with license for location but without location appliance only allows you to locate one rogue AP at the time.

Rgds,

Gaetan

Thanx for your Information, thats what i want to know. Regards, Michael

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card