cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE-Editor Ver2.2.2 and Script not working good.

Hi friend,

I had configured a script on CUEeditor (to work with AA) that when there is an incoming-call it provide a audio prompt, after the audio prompt the script make a call redirect to an extension, and all works good. The problem appear when the extension is busy. I had configured the script that when the extension is busy it must provide another audio prompt, but this second part not work!!! all audio files are uploaded in flash correctly, and when i validate the script all seems to be ok. what can be the problem?

thanks

5 Replies 5

Markus Schneider
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is the CUE integrated with CME or CCM? Assuming it is CME, then you're probably using the BYE/Also SIP transfer method. If you change that to something else it'll work (under 'ccn subsystem sip' on CUE). This will only be available in CUE 2.3.1 or later.

The CUE is integrated witch CME. Now I will try with that version of CUE, then I'll give you an answer. Thanks for all.

Hi friend, I tried to change the transfer mode and put "transfer-mode blind refer" but now what must i set to work with? it need of a refer!?

i have put "transfer-mode attended" and now it work!

I am also facing the same problem with my script of AA. The version of the CUE is 3.2 .

I will try the command "transfer-mode attended" and test it.

Thanks in advace.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: