Views
Helpful
Replies

SDK Installation

haytham.nassar
Level 1
Level 1

hello all

i downloaded SDK, i need a step by step instalation procedure for it and how can i apply these services on my system. i am using callmanager v.4.1 and cisco unity connection version 1.1

your reply will be appreciated

regards

5 Replies 5

mchandak
Level 7
Level 7

Its very similiar to installing any Cisco Pluggin, not many options to choose and the wizard is self explanatory.

All you need is the server needs to have IIS 4.0 or above. All the files are stored under C:\IPPhoneServices folder and check the readme when you finish the install, it has good info about how to use it.

Hope this helps

i followed the documentation step by step but in the ip phone it gives me (ERROR 403). is there any modification should be done on the asp file ?

your replly will be appreciated

regards

error 403 means athentication failure. Can u add more details as to what exactly you are trying to do and when do you get the error ?? Wat is the URL ur trying to access ??

this is the scinario that i have

i downoladed the SDK with a standalone server with IP address X.X.X.X I tried to activate LOGO service. i added it in the call manager and used the URL http://X.X.X.X/CiscoIPServices/logo/logo.asp as mentioned in the documentation. i subscribed this service to my IP phone. and when selecting this service it appears on the phone (HTTP ERROR 403). i have call manager 4.1 . is that enough or there is smoething missing ?

regards

Hello all

now, i can add the services which is included in the SDK and it is working fine thanks alot for your help.

But there is a question. some services like FOREX and WEATHER are not giving me any data. so how these services are working ? and is there any modification in the ASP file so that will give me a data ?

regards

Haytham

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: