I am setting up some systems at a remote collocation facility as part of our disaster recovery plan and would like to know if the ASA 5505 will handle what I need.
There will be 4 servers:
* Exchange 2003
* Active Directory 2003
* Linux Server for WWW & FTP
* Linux server for SMTP & DNS
These are the requirements:
* ASA 5505 providing NAT and LAN-to-LAN IPSec to a Concentrator 3000.
* ASA 5505 to do port mapping for WWW, FTP, SMTP, and DNS to the Linux servers.
* ASA 5505 to provide access to Corporate network over IPSec tunnel, as well as direct internet access through the colo network.
We have some PIX 501's at remote sites working fine, but my vendor is telling me that the ASA 5505 is the replacement for the PIX 501. I just want to make sure that the features I need will be present in the model I purchase.
I've reviewed what documentation and summary info I could find, and it looks like the ASA5505-UL-BUN-K9 model will do what I need, but just want to make sure before I submit the PO.
Thanks in advance!