Views
Helpful
Replies

DMVPN ISSUE

patcbr600
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have deploy a dmvpn topology with two hub's and several spokes, after the spokes and the hub's working i made a reboot in the hub to see if everithing work afther the rebbot of the hub, but i notice that after the rebbot the tunnel in the hub did not came up, the only way to bring the tunnel up was to clear dmvpn session static in the spoke, during this the hub keep giving a message:

ISAKMP: ignoring request to send delete notify (no ISAKMP sa) src 213.10.10.10 dst 213.58.10.10.14 for SPI 0xC15C587F

IOS:12.4.11T1

Can any one help me.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Kamal Malhotra
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Please make sure that you have ISAKMP keepalives configured on the hubs and the spokes and once configured, please test again and see if it improves. Probably what is happeneing is, when the hub rebooted, the spoke did not clear the tunnel rather is depending on the SAs to timeout. When we clear the SAs on the spoke, the problem goes away. Configuring the ISAKMP keepalives should get us around this problem.

HTH,

Please rate if it helps.

Regards,

Kamal

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Kamal Malhotra
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Please make sure that you have ISAKMP keepalives configured on the hubs and the spokes and once configured, please test again and see if it improves. Probably what is happeneing is, when the hub rebooted, the spoke did not clear the tunnel rather is depending on the SAs to timeout. When we clear the SAs on the spoke, the problem goes away. Configuring the ISAKMP keepalives should get us around this problem.

HTH,

Please rate if it helps.

Regards,

Kamal

I ,

I have try to configure the keepalive and after this with the reboot of the everithing was ok.

Thanks for your help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: