CCIE boot camps

Unanswered Question
Feb 28th, 2007

Hi All, I'm interested in attending a boot camp for my CCIE voice track. One in particular seems to stand out. it's called Network Learners Inc. The url is WWW.ccbootcamps.com. Has anyone heard about it? Any thoughts?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 1 (1 ratings)
hoogen_82 Wed, 02/28/2007 - 10:07

I have used their workbooks before they are good. I haven't gone for a bootcamp myself so i wouldn't be able to tell you if they are good.

The best thing to do is to write to them and find out what they offer. They are Cisco Sponsored so that's their catch phrase.

Try www.ipexpert.com who also do bootcamps. compare these both and decide for yourself. There is another site called www.iementor.com whose trainer is a penta CCIE. And is considered good. So give them a mail too..

Cheers

Hoogen

swmorris Thu, 03/01/2007 - 04:30

There are multiple places you can obtain detailed voice training. Any time you go for training, you should be sure to evaluate the company, the racks, the products and most importantly, the instructors and their capabilities.

Voice like anything, is just a technology. Anyone CAN train you, but how it's done will make a significant difference in the retention of information and therefore the value of the training.

Take a look at www.ipexpert.com you will find other options available to suit your needs.

Scott

CCIEx4 (R&S, ISP, Security, SP), JNCIE, et al.

PS. This is also a cross-post in the Training forum!

ellis_b Tue, 04/17/2007 - 12:37

Let me know if you have any questions I can answer directly. Feel free and email us: [email protected] or you can give us a call, 702.968.5100

and the correct URL is:

www.ccbootcamp.com

Something that differentiates us from any other CCIE Voice training company in the world is the fact that every student gets their own Catalyst 6500 switch and VG248. No other training company offers that. In addition, our servers that we use for our CCM pub, sub, and unity are dual-processor dell 1750s, 1850s, and 1950s.

Actions

This Discussion