cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MOH till Meet-Me Is Setup?

MikeTomasko
Level 4
Level 4

I think I seen a post about it before, but I can't find it. Does anyone know of a way to set it up so people dialing into a Meet Me that isn't setup yet don't get a non-stop ringing? Is there any way to have the call answered and have MOH play until the Meet Me is active?

4 Replies 4

dconstantino
Level 4
Level 4

It is done through Unity. The way I do it. If you buy the Cisco Press book by Dave Bateman there is a step by step section on this very issue and configuration.

Do you know which book? I have a handful of Cisco Press books.

Does anyone have the steps handy? Thanks!

I found this article: http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&CommCmd=MB?cmd=pass_through&location=outline@^1@@.eea84b2/4#selected_message and was using it as an idea as to how to do MOH till the Meet Me is setup. I have it set to Supervise Transfer and set to Always Hold if the call is busy, but it doesn't stay on hold. Goes right to the greeting (which is blank) and takes a message. Can anyone help? Thanks!

I did find I had some CSS and PT issues, but I think I got those resolved, but it still doesn't work. If I have the Meet Me setup the call gets transferred. If it's not setup I get the beep to leave a message. I tried this as a Caller System transfer also. If the Meet Me is setup I get connected, if it's not setup the call gets discarded.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: