cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ccm 4.1 sip trunk not showing missed call number

mkoci
Level 1
Level 1

Moving from a H323 PRI to SIP Trunk for PSTN calls. The SIP is showing name and number, but in missed calls it only shows the name. No number is associated with the name when you go into EditDial. The PRI only showed the number and in missed calls the number showed in EditDial. Am I missing something? The call is coming in as 10 digits and I'm translating it to a 4 digit ext. I've played with some setting to no avail. The phone is running 7.4.2 and the CCM is 4.1

Thanks in advance

Mark

2 Replies 2

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

The SIP is showing name and number, but in missed calls it only shows the name. No number is associated with the name when you go into EditDial.

Could you please paste a CCM detailed trace including calling number, called number and timestamp?

And exact version of CCM this looks like a DDTS.

Can you also try to upgrade to latest phone load.

cmterm-7940-7960-sccp.7-2-4.exe

You mean 7.2.4 ?

Which phone model?

Thanks

Here is the procedure for gathering CCM detailed traces.

http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/788/AVVID/cm_trace.html

Called number is 4042872150

Calling number is 8655833149

The CCM is 4.1(3) no patches.

Phone is 7960 SCCP running 7940-7960-sccp.7-2-4.exe

I've also tried phone load 8.0.3

The trace is attached

When the call rings the phone you can see name and number. When you go to Missed Calls or Received Calls and try to EditDial there isn't a number. I was hoping I didn't have something checked or configured properly. Thanks for looking.

Mark

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: