cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FXO and PLAR

worldcalltel
Level 1
Level 1

Topology: PSTN-->3660 FXO 2/0/0-->internet-->OnDo SIP Server--> phones (IP Phones and ATA)

I have a 3660 Router located in Manila, PH with 4 FXO voice port. on port 2/1/0 there is an PSTN (6326347120) line connected to it. My objective is when I dial 6326347120 it will go directly to the OnDO PBX and all the phones here in MANILA will ring. The problem that i was getting was cause 21 or call rejected error in cisco. And no logs were appearing on the SIP Server. I have a voip dial peer pointed to SIP Server. I find it hard to figure out, what was the problem. because when i issue the show voice call history command there is a record indicating that my call attempt is trying to connect to SIP Server. Do you have any idea to resolve this. An immediate response would be much appreciated.

here is my config:

voice-port 2/1/0

echo-cancel coverage 32

cptone PH

connection plar opx 100

ring number 3

dial-peer voice 100 pots

incoming called-number 2503632T

direct-inward-dial

port 2/1/0

dial-peer voice 200 voip

destination-pattern 100

progress_ind setup enable 3

session protocol sipv2

session target ipv4:172.16.16.27(public ip not shown) please assume that this is a public ip

dtmf-relay rtp-nte h245-signal h245-alphanumeric

codec g711ulaw

1 Reply 1

dgahm
Level 8
Level 8

Rick,

Does the SIP server know what to do with a call to number 100?

What happens when you do a csim start 100 from the router? This will intitiate a call from the router to destination number 100.

If this also fails the problem is either with the VOIP peer or the SIP server configuration.

Please rate helpful helpful posts.

Dave