IPCC reporting question

Unanswered Question
Feb 28th, 2007

Hi all,

I'm helping customer to personalize IPCC Enterprise report.I need to get out the proper data from webview report files and then fill in the excel files they wanted. This is really a hard work.

Now in one of the excel files. They need the daily statistics for "calls abandon after 4sec" and "calls abandon after 20sec".

I don't know where to find these data in Webview reporting files. And how to set these threshholds in ICM system.(Since this value is not the same meaning with short call)

Hope somebody can give me some advice.

Thanks

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
lpezj Thu, 03/01/2007 - 00:39

Hi,

I think that toy would need to set up a new 'Bucket Interval' to define the abandon call interval for your needs.

After that, you can take a look to the Webview report "caltyp31: Call Type Abandon/Answer Distribution by Half Hour ?Report" and using Sybase Infomaker customize the reports on your own way and add the nnew reports to Webview.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

lane_lu Fri, 03/02/2007 - 00:05

Hi Luis,

Thanks for your advice.

Actually I had set up a Bucket Interval as

int1 int2 int3 int4 int5 int6 .

4 15 30 60 90 120 ..

And I did some call tests, with different duration as <4, <15,<30, etc.

But I found all the calls with duration <4 or <15 were calculated in int3. The value in int1 and int2 are always 0.

Is there any chang needed in ICM configuration?

Regards,

Lane

Zin.Karzazi Fri, 03/02/2007 - 02:30

On your DAW verify that the Bucket you added is selected on the System Information

(ICM Config Manager-> System Information-> Bucket Intervals) also verify that your Calltype is associated with that Bucket (ICM Config Manager->Call Type List)which override the System Information Default.

Hope this helps

lane_lu Sun, 03/04/2007 - 19:19

Hi,

I have checked the configuration.

The calltype has been configured with the Bucket Interval create by ourselves. And the "overide system default" check box has been checked also.

Are there any other places need to be noticed?

Regards,

Lane

Actions

This Discussion