IVR funtionality

Unanswered Question
Mar 1st, 2007

Hi

Where and how are abandoned calls recorded?

Can someone explain the flow?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 3 (1 ratings)
lpezj Thu, 03/01/2007 - 03:45

Are you referring to IPCC Express or only IP/IVR?

In Cisco IPCC Express a abandoned call is a call that it has not been handled by an agent.

In Cisco IPIVR to reflect that the call has been well managed by IP/IVR you need to change, in the script that manages the call the parameter 'Handle' to true.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

abhishek2525 Thu, 03/01/2007 - 04:05

Hi

Am sorry was not specific enough.

Well i am looking at the IVR in the hosted or Enterprise IPCC environment. When the call lands on the IVR and the agents are busy for a long time, the caller may hang up. Now i need to know where and how are the following parameters stored?

1.How long did the Caller hold?

2.How many calls have been abandoned in the last x seconds where x is a value that i want to control

3.Other information about the abandoned call like CLID, DN and CED ?

Zin.Karzazi Thu, 03/01/2007 - 03:48

Question is not clear, i assume u are using IPCC enterprise? what do you mean with recorded? how is your Callflow organized using ICM script?

Zin.Karzazi Thu, 03/01/2007 - 05:13

1.How long did the Caller hold?

Webview_ Calltype05 (Avg wait Aban)

2.How many calls have been abandoned in the last x seconds where x is a value that i want to control

Webview_ Calltype35 / Calltype36

3.Other information about the abandoned call like CLID, DN and CED ?

Best thing is to use SQL Analyzer.

abhishek2525 Fri, 03/02/2007 - 01:20

I am looking at the network location where this data is stored. I mean which database. Also correct me if i am wrong. Following are the types of databases in the network

1.Customer Profile Database- cust a/c info

2.Logger database - Real time data and scripts

3.Call Detail Records - All details about the call as logged by the CCM.

lpezj Fri, 03/02/2007 - 01:30

Hi,

All the data managed by Webview are stored in the Distributor. For historical purpouses, the data is stored on the HDS database in the distributor.

Juan Luis

Zin.Karzazi Fri, 03/02/2007 - 02:25

Also on your DAW you should check the Schema Help (ICM Admin Workstation->Schema Help)all Tables are listed there, use the serach funktion of a schema Help+ Search funktion of Webview and you ll get what you want ;)

Actions

This Discussion