The scenerio is as follows:
. Agent A logs on with agent id 5202 to 2 skills - goes to Available state
. Agent A logs on with agent id 5203 to same skills - Not ready state
1. call from the outside comes to vdn 600-610 range on the definity
2. vdns do an adjunct route
3. icm gives back the service to route the call to
4. call goes to service/skill group and lands at agent A and is auto answered
5. agent a does a single step transfer to vdn 1601 which again does an adjunct route to icm and gets a service
5a agent a is now put in ACW mode automatically. and ready button is enabled
5b the status line shows call cleared and other call variables. the wrapup field is blank
6. call goes to the queue of the skill group as agent B is not ready
7. agent B goes ready and call is auto answered
8. agent b does a release call - he is put into acw state and the acw dialog pops up.
9. agent b selects the wrapup string and does apply.
10. the same string gets updated in agent a's wrap up box in the status line ! and the ready button greys out, the hold button gets enabled.
11. If agent b releases the call , agent a gets back the ready button and can go to ready state from wrap up.
I tried this with simplex ctios/pg mode and the result is the same.
The problem occurs only when the call gets queued, If agent b is available or if I send the call to the agent id there is no problem. It also does not occur if the customer call is made from another non monitored hard phone.
The same problem is seen if using the siebel desktops too.
Any ideas,folks ?