networking.

Please advice......

Regards

Rahul

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 1 (1 ratings)
tperrier Fri, 03/02/2007 - 01:09

- Some people need less sleep than you (I envy folks who only need 4-5 hours each night)

- Some people are (very) fast learners

- Some people configure Cisco hardware all day long and get extensive hands-on experience (at least on some topics)

- Some people are unemployed, and have (unfortunately, but fortunately for training) more available time

- Some people's work is more relaxed than others, they're not busy all day, so they can prepare exams when work level is low

- Some people's managers allow them time for training

Rahul,

Just see how much time you gave and based on your time you plan your exams...

Based on this you dont hurry to much and you take the time you need ...

SOme have plenty of time and take a shorter time for an exam others have less time so the exam preperations takes longer

If you find this post usefull

please don't forget to rate this

#########################################

#Iwan Hoogendoorn

#########################################

swmorris Sat, 03/03/2007 - 18:26

There's no doubt about it, it's hard to do. Especially if you have family and/or children! Amazingly enough CCIE studies are not compatible with a social life!

The more you can integrate things into your job role, the better off it is. At least the more chance of having things stick in your head with repetitive learning will be!

Perhaps there is something you can do in your job to change things slightly as you work towards this certification?

If there is not, and there's a huge difference perhaps the time-to-pass will simply be longer for you than it is for some. That's not necessarily a bad thing, just part of reality.

I wish you the best of luck in your studies, and certainly encourage you to take all the time you can to practice and understand all these technologies!

Scott

[email protected]

Actions

This Discussion