SCRIPT EDITOR HELP!

Unanswered Question
Mar 1st, 2007

I am having intermittent outages because of some scripts that have been written in IPCCX. I've downloaded them off the server and need to edit them but I cannot seem to get the proper script editor installed. Does anyone know of anything I can download so I can edit these from my PC then upload them back to the server?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Dennis Fogler Fri, 03/02/2007 - 03:33

If you have been able to download the current scripts it sounds like you have admin access to the box. From your PC web into the application administration page http:///AppAdmin.

Login and across the top, select tools then plugins. From the plugins menu select and download the executable for the "CRS Script Editor".

Install this application on you machine and you will now be able to edit scrits offline & then upload them back to the server when you are on the network.

makers1977 Fri, 03/02/2007 - 06:37

Ok I've tried that but it gives me an error in loading that it's looking for ccndir.ini or on another pc it says profile.ini. I'm assuming because I don't have IPCC loaded on my personal laptop it's trying to find these program specific files. Can you help?

Dennis Fogler Fri, 03/02/2007 - 06:53

What version of IPCCx do you have? If you are running a version prior to 4.x you can also download the ccndir.ini file from the plugin page.

There are also instructions, however, I believe you need to place that file in the C:\Cisco\wfavvid directory on your PC.

makers1977 Fri, 03/02/2007 - 06:59

It's 4.05, I will try to download it again and repost soon. Thx

Actions

This Discussion