Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Enterprise Reporting

LysetskyyS
Level 1
Level 1

Hi to every one.

I need to customizing reports for customer and create personal report.

My questing is what tools I should to use for creating my own reports?

I heard about PowerBuilder and InfoMaker, what will be your advise?

Thank you.

17 Replies 17

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

You must use Sybase Infomaker. With this tool ytou cnan cretae customize reports and add them to Webview.

Check the version of IPCC that you have in order to get the proper Infomaker version.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Dennis Fogler
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You will need to use Sybase Infomaker to create custom reports. v8.x supports Webview v5.x & 6.x. Webview versions 7.0 & 7.1 are will require Infomaker 10.x.

Also check out the "Template Design Guide" for detailed information on how to desing Infomaker Reports for Webview.

http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps4145/c1626/ccmigration_09186a00804d7107.pdf

The Sybase Infomaker is not free, isn't it?

Yes, it's not free.

Does anybody know why this error appers?

There was an error running your report. Please try again and contact your WebView administrator for further information.

Error Message: ICMDW Error-->openreport(): DataStore Create error: DataWindow syntax has incorrect release number. - arg_path: C%3A%5Cicm%5Cicm1%5Caw%5Ccustom%5Cagtskg%5Cppb050.pbl arg_report: agtskg30_rt_test

I just open old one report(default)and saved it(rewrited it) and as a result it not opened

:(

Yes, I do know.

You are probably using Infomaker 10.5.*, right?

If so, you MUST install Infomaker 10.0.* Even though Cisco docs say ICM 7 reporting supports Infomaker 10.*, well, not quite so.

Problem is you probably won't get Infomaker 10.0.* from Sybase, they are selling 10.5 only. However, a workaround might be to buy 10.5 and get 10.0 from your local Sybase partner.

Yes, you are right I have version 10.5 of InfoMaker.

I'll bet one hundred dollars if you install Infomaker 10.0, it will work correctly (with no such error messages).

:-) I had wrote mail to local sybase office and now am waiting for reply. I hope that 10.0 will solve my issue.

You were right. Thanks.

Did someone manage with nested reports?

Hi,

I am experiencing the same problem you had some time ago with Infomaker 10.5 (Datawindow syntax has incorrect release number).

Before bying version 10.0 (if i get it) I just want to confirm with you if you are still wiorking with this applications and if you have come up with any other problems????

Appreciate your help.

regards

Thanks ver much. It also worked to me with version 10.0 (No doubt about it)

Hi,

I'm having the same problem. I am actually requesting Sybase a copy of 10.0 (would be difficult). Are you still working with Infomaker?? have you come up with more problems? do you think is worth to stick to this tool for customizing IPCC reports

Thanks very much for your help? regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: