Views
Helpful
Replies

ios erased

b.bipinlal
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

accidently used erase NVRAM , and detled IOS , after rebooting switch it just shows as

switch:

it is not gong to config mode also , only very few command were shwos when i press ? ,but its veriosn shows

C2960 Boot Loadr (C2960-HBOOT-M) Version 12.2 (25r)SEE1, RELEASE SOFTEWARE (Fc1)

,anybody please help me to bring my switch in working condition . , i try to download cisco ios from site but it asking password , and how i can solve this as soon as possible ,

regards ,

bbn

3 Replies 3

Jithesh Vadi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

You require a CCO login for the software downloads from Cisco.com. If you dont have one, you will have to contact your Service Provider. Only when u gets the IOS, we can plan for the IOS load.

Jith

Amit Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Amit Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi bbn,

You have to have a CCO login to download the image from Cisco.com. Do you have any Service Level agreement with Cisco? You can get the SLA done with cisco and can contact TAC for direct assistance for the problems as mentioned above.

-amit singh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: