Views
Helpful
Replies

Errors when setting Greetings end time

knowlerp
Level 1
Level 1

Unity 4.2.1,

If a user changes the end date of a greeting when the change is saved it changes the date the user entered.

For example, (Note we are in the UK so server is running to GMT, today is shown as March 5th 2007 which is correct.

if I change the end date to April 8th 2007 when I click save it changes to "August 4th 2007" if I change it again to "October 5th 2007" when saved it appears as "May 10th 2007"

It would appear Unity is transposing the month and day fields.

I cannot see anything to indicate why this should happen, any ideas ?

5 Replies 5

knowlerp
Level 1
Level 1

PS All user access is via PCA, we do not enable the TUI.

This has been raised as a Bug with Cisco now if anyone else has a similar problem

Hi Knowlerp

I have exactly the same problem! Please can you post the bug ID so I can track it?

Hi,

Did you manage to raise a bug with TAC on this issue.

I'm seeing exactly the same problem on PCA, using Unity 4.0.(4) and would appriecate it if you could share the bug id.

Thanks

K.

Hi Karl,

I had a look through the Bug Toolkit (new version :( and this looks like the one;

CSCsi73888 Bug Details

PCA Unity4.2.1- UK language reverse day with month in Alternate Greeting

Symptom:

When we go to Unity PCA> Greetings> Alternate Enabled Until and then we press save the time, the day is reversed with the month in the same web page.

Conditions:

-Unity 4.2.1 with ENG language for GUI

- Control Panel / Regional Options / locale set to English (United

Kingdom).

Workaround:

none

Hope this helps!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: