Views
Helpful
Replies

Voice to Email

Peter Valdes
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I know this is not a Cisco related issue and more towards the MS Exchange. We have Unity 3.1(5) running on multiple sites, OS WIN2K, on box with Exchange2K and SQL2K.

We are using voice messaging service and enable Voice to Email via SMTP connector on the System Manager pointing to a Domain Controller as the relay back to Head Office to the SMTP server via the Internet and setup users and contacts on the AD. The service has been active for almost 2 yrs with no issues, until last week. We received support request that one office Voice to Email service is not working. Nothing has change with the setup. Unity is still active except for Voice to Email.

In cmd prompt, "telnet localhostIP 25"

-----------------------------------------

220 domain.com Microsoft ESMTP MAIL Service, Version: 6.0.3790.1830 ready at T

ue, 6 Mar 2007 15:32:18 +1100

Connection to host lost.

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>

-----------------------------------------

Once I type anything, Connection to host lost.

I can ping the local host IP.

Anyone had similar issue before?

Thanks

1 Reply 1

Peter Valdes
Level 3
Level 3

I download the latest service packs from Cisco.com for Windows 2000 and Exchange 2000.

Issue is still there. For some reason, the Mailbox under System Manager is not increasing when I leave a voice message on that ext and when I try to retrieve the VM on the IP Phone, the message is not prompted.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: