Views
Helpful
Replies

Network Planing Design

b.petronio
Level 3
Level 3

Hi all,

I need to found a tutorial of a network planing design.

I'm concern about best practices in placing equipment, defining DMZ's, Internet Access, placing DNS's, WebServer's, DHCP, etc.

Tks in advance,

Petr?nio

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Petronio

Glad you found them useful.

Is there something else you are looking for in these docs ?

Jon

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

b.petronio
Level 3
Level 3

Could anyone help me on this?

Tks,

Petr?nio

Hi Petronio

What you are asking for may possibly not be covered in a single book. However, as a starting point check out the cisco press book : Network Security Architectures by Sean Convery.

And if you are dealing with ISP infrastructure, then check out ISP essentials (used to be available as cisco press book)

rgds

nick

Tks a lot Nick,

I will take a look on that 1st one u mencioned, cause that's my main concern right now.

Hi

You may also want to look at the Cisco srnd documents which cover a whole raft of things from designing campus networks, data centres, internet edge archiectures and a lot more.

Follow this link for more details

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/netsol/ns656/networking_solutions_program_category_home.html

HTH

Jon

Jon,

Do u know for how long im searching for "NIC Teaming" documented in Cisco ???

I only take a litle look at these documents, and i think it really got my issue point.

Reply this message to "Resolve" this treath, please.

I'm very happy. Thank You

Petr?nio

Hi Petronio

Glad you found them useful.

Is there something else you are looking for in these docs ?

Jon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: