CCNA labs exercises

Unanswered Question
Mar 7th, 2007
User Badges:

Hi there

I am about to take my CCNA exam. I am slightly confuse by the marking requirements of the lab exercises. I am using the Lab?s from the Cisco CCNA Certification Library.

Firstly at the end I get mark as ?wrong? if I type in the command ?copy running-config ?? to save the configuration.

I take it unless your told don?t save the config just click on the ?next? button to get your marks?

Also if the lap ask you to setup ppp (using ppp as and example) I get mark as wrong for typing in the ?no shut? command to bring up the interface. I take it what they are saying here is write the config for ppp to work and that all?

Cheers

Alexis

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
jcrussell Wed, 03/07/2007 - 12:58
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

I have found the Cisco Press practice tests to have several bugs, no matter which book/version you are using. On some of them, I have even copied the answer verbatim and pasted it in, only to be told I was wrong. I just chalk it up to a software bug and mentally give myself the points.

I always did "copy run start" during my CCNA exams. Although you don't get an exact right/wrong breakdown of the exam, I can surmise through my scores that they did not count it wrong when I did save my configs.

bigjamdonut Wed, 03/07/2007 - 13:31
User Badges:

That?s reassuring to know in an odd way. I had a few of those my self where my solution and the solution given where exactly the same and didn?t get the marks for them

Thanks for the help

Alexis

Actions

This Discussion