cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CallManager OS Media

ouhakheme
Level 3
Level 3

Is it possible to replace a lost CCM OS CD? I looked at cisco.com/upgrade, but I wanted to ensure that I get the OS CD and not just the application. More importantly, the server that we need to install CCM on is an IBM server; however, all of our SAU contracts are currently on HP servers.

Please let me know what my options are.

Thank you,

Ohamien

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Ohamien,

Yes, I think that part number should work. We ordered a CCM 4.1.3 Upgrade package not too long ago that came with OS 2000.2.7 (SET) and OS 2000.4.1

Hope this helps!

Rob

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

You could possibly call into TAC and they can upload an ISO for you.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

I guess with SASU they should support the software no matter what contract I have on my hardware. I just don't want to get into a situation where they will only send me the disc for the HP servers that are covered under SNT, I have the HP Media.

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Ohamien,

Just to add to Sankars always great info, if you go through the Upgrade path you should get the full CD set;

Q. What do I need to do if I have lost my CDs or need another set?

A. Refer the customer to the Product Upgrade Tool (PUT) ( registered customers only) .

The customer is required to enter their Cisco Software Application Support Plus Upgrades (SASU) contract number and request the CD/CD set.

AVVID CD Software Request Cases FAQ

From this good doc;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_qanda_item09186a00802262ed.shtml

Hope this helps!

Rob

Which item should I order? Will CM4.1-K9-UPG= get me the OS CDs for 4.1, without upgrading?

Hi Ohamien,

Yes, I think that part number should work. We ordered a CCM 4.1.3 Upgrade package not too long ago that came with OS 2000.2.7 (SET) and OS 2000.4.1

Hope this helps!

Rob

Thanks for the help guys, as usual you are the best!

Hi Ohamien,

You are most welcome! Thanks for your kind words :)

Take care,

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: