cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Free of charge Wallboard 2.3 (contains fix for IPCCX 4.0)

l.mourits
Level 5
Level 5

Following up on version 2.2 of the free of charge wallboard here is some exiting news for IPCCX 4.0 users.

As some reported version 2.2 did not work with IPCCX 4.0 version. This is now fixed (with the help of Robby, thanks Robby)

Attached you will find version 2.3 which contains a fix for IPCCX 4.0 users. This new version has been tested succesfully with IPCCX 4.0(5)

Enjoy the new version :-)

Leo

61 Replies 61

l.mourits
Level 5
Level 5

Short reply from me, in case you want to show appreciation by rating the thread (board does not allow to rate the post itself, only replies)

Leo

Happy to help, Leo... Enjoy everyone! Remember to rate posts that are helpful. : )

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Leo/Robby,

Thanks so much for your extra work on this :) You both get my vote and 5 points!

Thanks again,

Rob

We were going to give your app a shot but the install guide doesn't quite match our screens here with 4.5 SR2. Do you happen to have an updated install guide? Or heard anything about compatibility with 4.5 sr2?

Hi Bradley,

The script was initially developed for 3.x version, tested succesfully with 4.0 version, but never tested with 4.5

I do not have a 4.5 test environment (actually, I no longer have any test environment as I am currently unemployed)

HTH,

Leo

I looked into the database schemas today and found there are no differences between the used table, so 4.5 versions should be no issue, as long as the authentication method does not differ from 4.0

If any of you using 4.5 could test and let me know (feel free to contact my private mail at l.mourits@caiway.nl if you like to work with me on testing for 4.5) that would be great :-))

Leo

l.mourits
Level 5
Level 5

Updated version, one character (in the copyright line) generated an error, this is now fixed.

Must be missing something. The page keeps telling me that I am not authorized to view the page.

Nevermind, RTFM. It's working! Version 4.5(2)IPCCE Now to play a bit.

Loving the display. We can finally see from across the room! Your work is excellent.

Questions:

1. The page currently cycles between the agent states page and Queue stats page according to the refresh rate in the config file. Is there any way to keep it from doing that? So that it's possible to bring both pages up static (but still refreshing according to the refresh rate).

2. I'm interested in a trigger/monitor that will play a sound file/alert sound (say every 20 seconds or so) if any calls show up in queue. Has anyone done any work in that direction with this script?

Hi,

Your first wish should be possible with the current version (allthough I never actually tested it), but it will require two computers running this script. The 1st one would have to be configured with the parameter "Const DisplayAgentsStatsTrue = 1" and "Const DisplayCSQStatsTrue = 0" forcing it to only display Agent statistics. The 2nd one would have to be configured with "Const DisplayAgentsStatsTrue = 0" and "Const DisplayCSQStatsTrue = 1" forcing it to only display the CSQ statistics. The overall statistics ae not yet implemented.

The second item is not yet in there, but since I like the option, I will consider it to be in the next version.

Thanks,

Leo

-- remember to rate helpful posts

Hi Leo

the wallboard is really great!I just voted 5 points for you! Is there already a newer version than 2.3a?

I'm also interested in a trigger/monitor that will play a sound file/alert sound (say every 20 seconds or so) if any calls show up in queue. Has anyone done any work in that direction with this script?

Best Regards

Peter

;-)

Good to know that 4.5 is also supported. Thanks for the feedback.

Hi Leo,

I tried your solution. I could make the CSQ Stats working. But when come to Agent States, it shows the following error message:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e09'

SELECT permission denied on object 'Resource', database 'db_cra', owner 'dbo'.

Even when I make Const DisplayAgentsStatsTrue = 0, it still try to circulate this Agent Stats and stop there because of error.

Any idea where went wrong?

Thanks.

PS: I voted your post for 5 points. It is exactly what I need.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: