cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP 3.x - IPCCe - RONA - Reporting

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

With CVP, achieving RONA is done by using the Router Re-query and RNA Timeout value.

The problem I am running into is that for reporting purposes, these RONA calls are marked as "abandoned" and not RONA.

Is there any way to accomplish this?

2 Replies 2

Andrew,

I'm running into this same issue, did you get a resolution?

Thank you,

david

Actually, from the CVP admin guide:

"

The configuration described in this section has the following limitations:

•

The disposition of the requeried call is not correctly reported. The Redirect No Answer fieldin the agent and skill group reports do not show calls that are redirected by this mechanism.Each call that is redirected by this mechanism is counted twice, once as abandoned and onceas handled (if the call is finally handled). There are two Unified CCE TerminationCallDetailrecords for this call, one for the rerouted call (with CallDisposition 'Abandoned whileRinging', code 3) and one for the handled call with a CallDisposition depending on how thecall was finally handled. The scripting example above shows how a Peripheral Call Variablecan be used to mark and count calls Requeried because of no answer. A custom reportingtemplate can be written to report on this data."

If I'm reading this correctly, it is telling me that what I'm seeing is correct, that the termination of the requeried call is not correct, which is what I'm seeing... shame. :(

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: