cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE Call Handler

ouhakheme
Level 3
Level 3

Within CUE is it possible to create personalized options within a users voicemail box. For instance, I have a user that would his greeting to read, 'Please press one to leave a message, please press two to speak to my personal assistant.'

Thanks,

Ohamien

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

subgenius
Level 1
Level 1

This can't be done (easily)once the call hits the actual VM application, but deffintely do-able before, using the CUE editor.

If the call is coming from the AA, just create a path in the AA script for the user and add the options and prompts. Of course, the admin would need to do this, not the end user (rights issues).

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

subgenius
Level 1
Level 1

This can't be done (easily)once the call hits the actual VM application, but deffintely do-able before, using the CUE editor.

If the call is coming from the AA, just create a path in the AA script for the user and add the options and prompts. Of course, the admin would need to do this, not the end user (rights issues).

That was my thought; however, how do I get the person to the AA? I guess after the Ring no answer/busy expires I can send it to the AA pilot.

Good Deal, thanks.

Ohamien

Or... you could create a new application+pilot number and forward the call to it. Possible Problem is that you only have a limited number of applications that can be run/stored on CUE at a given time.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: