cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Forward PSTN >CCME>PSTN doesn?t work for any number??

wflores
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everybody,HELP ANYBODY.

I work on a implementation that from PSTN any number can call to GDN 24133450, and then forward to another number on the PSTN.

This is a E1 fractional ISDN PRI with 6 GDN and each GDN has 5 trunks.

In order for the call go through I have the give to PSTN.

1. The GDN number.

2. Type national.

3. Plan isdn.

Use translation-rule 14 and then I applied to dial-peer voice 1100 POTS.

THE PROBLEM is that I need to do it for any number from PSTN into the translation-rule 14 no just for the number specify in the translation-rule 14.

I applied some parameter to chage any number to 24133450 but I couldn?t do it.

Here is the configuration and debug attachments.

Regards

Walter

2 Replies 2

fmeetz
Level 4
Level 4

use separate dial peers for internal calls to be forwarded and different from PSTN to PSTN

jgolia
Level 1
Level 1

Walter,

I see in your config that you have legacy translation-rules ( such as #14 that you have applied outgoing on DP 1100 ). You also have the new-style Voice Translation-Profile ( such as pstn-incoming5 that you have applied incoming on DP 1100 ).

The newer voice translation-profile is much more powerful and I suggest you use that instead of the older way in all cases.

I'm still not entirely sure what you're trying to accomplish. I will provide config to change any number into 24133450.

voice translation-rule 3450

rule 1 /^.+$/ /24133450/

voice translation-profile ANY3450

translate called 3450

!Are you trying to change DNIS? Use above command. If trying to change ANI use translate calling 3450

dial-peer voice 1100 pots

translation-profile out ANY3450

I'm not suggesting that you apply the above config to a production system without full understanding of how it will affect call routing. I'm providing you example config to change any number to 24133450.

Did my post help? If so please rate it.

-Jeff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: