I have heard LMS 3.0 will be coming this year. I need to buy a new server now, because LMS 2.5 is slower and slower in my company and is no more supporting our new switches without installing plenty of patches, that I prefer to avoid.
Can anyone tell me what will be the hardware requirements for LMS 3.0 ?
- In particular, will LMS 3.0 work on a x86 32bits hardware architecture ?
- Is a x86 64bits hardware computer required ?
- What will be the minimum of memory required to have all LMS components (CM+RME+DFM+IPM+...) installed and we monitor nearly 600 devices ?
- What will be the hard disk required ?
- What will be the CPU required ?
- Will LMS 3.0 work on Windows 2003 Server Standard + Entrprise + R2 ?
Also do you have any news when LMS 3.0 will be out ?
Thanks a lot