I have some design questions that related to CE-7326 with ACNS 5.4 and its embedded Websense s/w ver 5.2 the questions are:
1) is it possible for the embedded websense s/w to block any TCP user traffic? if yes, does it use the TCP RST flag technique? how the CE sends this TCP RST flag?
2)if it is possible to block any TCP sessions, how can I let all users' traffic to be redirected to the CE-7326? is there any other way to redirect the users traffic other than the URL redirection? what is that way?
3) if for example it is possible to redirect the traffic using switch SPAN session (switch mirror port), do I need configure two NICs on the CE-7326 one for the monitor session and the other for sending the TCP RST signal?
4) is it possible to use the Web caching features (WCCP) in conjunction with the blocking feature? in this case how the traffic will be redirected using WCCP or using a SPAN session, is there any conflict between the two methods or both are totally apart from each others?
5) is it possible for the embedded Websense to filter (all TCP sessions, not only the redirected HTTP, HTTPS or FTP) the users by their usernames rather than the users IP address?
6) now I purchased a Websense Enterprise 36 mo Subscription 1001 to 2500 Users license (SF-WEB36-1K-2500), what is the purpose of this license, do I need it to activate the embedded websense on the CE7326 device? Is it possible to use it to install all the websense modules on an external machine other that the CE7326?
Thanks and best regards