cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Site to Site problems

bartollo1
Level 1
Level 1

I have two pix firewalls a 515E and a 506E there is another router that I have no access to. I have tried using the VPN wizard to connect the two site and they will not connect. I have had a connection to the other router and connection to a vigor router.

Here is the config from both routers

8 Replies 8

acomiskey
Level 10
Level 10

You don't have nat exemption on sevenoaks pix.

nat (inside) 0 access-list no-nat

access-list no-nat permit ip 192.168.20.0 255.255.255.0 172.17.121.0 255.255.255.0

Hi,

However needless to say, but the commands go in the reverse order i.e. you configure teh access-list first and then the nat command.

HTH,

Please rate if it helps.

Regards,

Kamal

ya, thanks Kamal

Did this fix it?

bartollo1
Level 1
Level 1

I have wiped the config and I am trying this on a different box here are the configurations.

I cannot add the line

nat (inside) 0 access-list no-nat

The tunnels do not even try to establish. Has anyone got a pix to pix work using the wizards.

Is there any documentation for 6.3(5) for site to site pix.

Just a quick look, it seems you are trying to add "no-nat" when your acl is "nonat".

Try it without the "-". Just looked more closely, you already have inside_nat0_outbound, you do not need to add another nat 0.

This was created by the wizard.

I have tried many thing before accessing the site. has anyone got the configuration files that work on two pix's so I can replace them with my ip adress. It would be a hell of a lot easier to do this than just addeding a line at a time.

sorry for being a bit blunt.

The configs look fine, you will need to do some logging.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: