how do i get my hard copy of certificate

Unanswered Question
Mar 11th, 2007

I have completed my CCNA in october. but still I am without the certificate. I have checked the status on website but it is showing certificate not returned and delivered in october. what should i do to get my ccna certificate? Pls suggest.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
gaurav_dixit06 Mon, 03/12/2007 - 01:51

Kindly check your mail id ,which u was mentioning time ,when u was giving CCNA paper . ten u will find cisco has sent u a mail reply that mail and ank.

u have mentioned address in cisco Site that same address cisco was/will send u cisco Certificate So u should know wich address u ha mentioned when u was giving CCNA Exam.on that same address u will ge your certificate ..

by mistake u hav lost your certification Creat a login on

then you can also ask the cisco anoter cop of certificate,but i would like to suggest you to ask Cisco About it .

So check your mail id which u have metioned ,when u was giving CCNA exam.

please rate me if u got it answer.

khalid_zafar Mon, 03/12/2007 - 02:10

I got the mail from cisco. I have registered already with cisco. from cisco site i am checking my status for crtificate. It shows my certificate is despatched in october. and in the return column it shows not returned. 5 months have to passed. how do i get my certificate or what else i have to do.

bagga_hemant Mon, 03/19/2007 - 22:17

Hi Zafar,

Since the first copy didn't reach you, to get a new one u need to pay.

Check on

Else, i suggest, go for Electronic certificates.

Electronic certificates hold the same value as a printed copy and allow you to print and share your certificate with 3rd parties or employers at any time.

Hemant Bagga

amar_sorro1 Fri, 09/16/2016 - 03:21

Dear Sir,

I would like to bring into your knowledge that I have given my Cisco –CCNA exam on 21-may-2016. I am happy to share that I have passed this exam successfully. It has been around 4 months and I have not received any certificate neighter on my email address nor at my home address. I would request you please consider my case on priority as it belong to my  technical skill recognition. I shall be thankful to you for your kind consideration.

Amar Sorro

Email address. [email protected]

Brandon Buffin Tue, 03/20/2007 - 08:59

You can also click the Certifications Online Support link to the right of this post and open a case. I'm sure they will replace your certificate if you did not receive the one that was sent.

bagga_hemant Tue, 03/20/2007 - 19:37

Hi Brandon,

I am also saling in the same boat as Zafar.

My CCNP certificate is due for the past 2 months and even after following up, opening the case with Cisco, the solution they have suggested is to opt for Electronic Certificate, which u get into ur Cisco Account within 5-7 working days.

Hemant Bagga

bagga_hemant Thu, 04/05/2007 - 20:12

Hi Khalid,

Hope by now u must have got the Certficate in PDF Format through electronic means. I have recieved the same for CCNP.

khalid_zafar Thu, 04/05/2007 - 22:08

Hi hemant,

I didn't got the certificate till now. Will it come to my email id. or I have to see in my certmanager site of cisco.

Congrats for your certificate.

Thanks and Regards

bagga_hemant Thu, 04/05/2007 - 22:13

Hope u have opted for Electronic Certificate in the Certification Tracking System Tool. The day you have opted for the same, within 5-7 working days, you should have been able to see the PDF file attached over there itself, which u could have downloaded for further use.

In case, it has been too long, mark a mail to cisco.

Hemant Bagga

ctcahoe Sat, 04/07/2007 - 06:14

I had a similar problem with my CCNP cert. I contacted support and the issue ended up being that I hadn't completed the cert agreement v10. No one told me that was a requirement. Log in to the Cert Tracking tool with your ID and go to Test History and verify that your latest cert agreement is v10. If you don't have that agreement signed you need to go about getting v10 completed. My cert was delivered about 3 weeks after completing the agreement. Have a good one.

This Discussion